- The Macomb Daily is a full seven-day morning publication, with an emphasis on comprehensive news & advertising content, customer service & community involvement.
- We are doing everything we can do to live up to our motto: "Your country. Your World. Your paper. Every day."
- The Macomb Daily publishes RMC's Mortgage Rate Table in its Sunday Home Front section of the paper.
The Daily Tribune publishes RMC's Mortgage Rate Table in its Sunday paper
The Daily Tribune serves the following communities: Berkley, Birmingham, Clawson, Ferndale, Huntington Woods, Madison Heights, Oak Park, Royal Oak and Troy
- The Oakland Press is a leading source in Pontiac, Rochester and Troy for local Michigan news, sports, business, entertainment, health, weather and other information on jobs, real estate, cars and more.
- The Oakland Press covers Pontiac, Rochester, Troy, Birmingham, Bloomfield Township and other towns across Oakland County.
- The Oakland Press publishes RMC's Rate Table in it's Sunday paper.
- The Observer & Eccentric and Hometown newspapers- Your Totally Local Newspaper!
- The 7 Observer newspapers are home delivered each week on Sundays in the communities of Canton, Farmington, Farmington Hills, Garden City, Livonia, Plymouth, Plymouth Township, Redford, Wayne and Westland.
- The 2 Eccentric Newspapers are home delivered on Sundays in the communities of Birmingham/Bloomfield, Beverly Hills, Rochester, Ferndale, Clawson, Harper Woods, Pleasant Ridge, Southfield, and Lathrup Village.
- The Observer & Eccentric publish RMC's Rate Table in all of its above stated papers in the Classified Real Estate section.